Friday, June 02, 2006

May 02, 2006

Beware! Life's Hard and Always

The past is the past,
Future will be then,
Now is the present.

Some things may be better now,
But lots of things got worse;
With all those diseases around,
No one knows what's next.

Don't think life will get easier,
'Cause it won't.
Things will happen, unexpectedly;
I'm warning you now,
Beware.

-Iris Wong, Killarney Secondary School


Hearst Castle

Tapestries adorn the wall
Solid Statues surround the land
The elegance of water pools
A luxurious landing to enjoy
The wild tamed and brought to us
One mans dream
That shocked us all
And made us jealous
But at the same time
Compels us to create our own
Dreams

-Sharon Mok, Killarney Secondary


sakura

These delicate petals
of such great beauty.
Like angels from the skies,
sent to decorate the floors.
Like walking the red carpet,
a carpet not red, but pink.
Cry when the wind blows,
It shall fly away.
For the same will only comes once,
only once from the tree's
to the heaven and the skies.

- annonymous, Killarney Secondary


DARK CORNER

I was told there’d be harder things in life to face
As these four walls bring nothing but joy to me to embrace
I wish I could just set myself free
Leave these worries, I worry about
Not to care, not to doubt
As I sit in this corner of collected darkness
This thing that brings me down ….I can’t find it
It will be awhile
The seasons are changing, which brings upon a smile
Maybe my life will brighten up; maybe it will be glued to the dark
As it wastes away in this corner, left will be my mark

-Anonymous, Killarney Secondary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home