Friday, June 02, 2006

May 06, 2006

Untitled

I sit here alone and let my mind drift
Thinking of the days that pass, of the days to come
Of the days we will be together
Picturing you infront of me, with a look of joy
Knowing that you fit perfectly into my arms
I sit wondering of the story of how this started
The timeless nights we spent awake and talking
The days we longed for each other untill our bodies ached
And the precious seconds wasted arguing
I sit here alone and think
Think about the passion with which I say your name
The fierce and raw emotion that comes over me when I picture you
And the way you looked beautiful even when in tears
I sit wondering how this all happened
How my life had been changed completely with but a single change
The day you walked into my life

-Alex Pappas, Killarney Secondary


The Tower of Terror

As we sit down and buckle up,
we sit in anticipation of what
awaits us. Not knowing what to
expect, we suddenly drop down,
petrified, screaming for our lives.
Once we crash, were shot back up
in the air. People laughing, screaming,
children crying parents hugging their
children, strangers holding hands as
they shriek. Terrifying yet beautiful.
We flew up a thousand stories, the
doors open and reveal us all the land
of Disney. Were on top of the world,
full of excitement and fear. As we
hear the squeals of taunting panic while
rising, my only advice was not to look
down. We think its over, but then again,
dropped from the top. Lights flash in
our eyes, then once again, we hit the bottom.
People grabbing their belts with a sigh of
relief, assuming its over. But little do they
know, we get shot right up again.

- poonam dhaliwal, Killarney Secondary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home