Friday, June 02, 2006

May 11, 2006

Untitled

As I listen to the way the music flows I think
I put my pen down and really listen carefully
I can hear every single beat in the song, every change in note
I pick up my pen again and start writting like mad
Finding myself not able to stop
Getting my emotions and feelings out through the tip of the pen
The ink reveals how I feel, how I am inside
Not how I look to the average eye, but only to those closest to me
The writting helps me through tough times and through rough times
It gets me through breakups, losses, fights.
And anything else you can think of
It is my second way of letting go of everything around me
I step outside my body when I write and look at myself
I see myself lost in thought, deep in concentration
I see myself on the paper, put there through my arm
Through the pen, through the ink
I like what I see

-Alex Pappas, Killarney Secondary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home